AMERICAN PARTITIONS INC. – Quality Modular Buildings Nationwide Since 1976
Standard Modular Panels 2″, 3″ or 4″ Thick
Panels are to have 6 mil vinyl covered hardboard factory-laminated to both sides of structural kraft honeycomb core (minimum cell size 1″), and shall be 2″, 3″ or 4″ thick as specified.
Panel Facing Options
- Vinyl faced 1/2″ or 5/8″ Type X gypsum board
- 24 gauge prepainted steel – .020″ or .032″ prepainted aluminum
- Fiberglass reinforced panels (FRP)
- Forest fiberboard (for exterior use) – Stainless steel
- Other surfaces available upon request.
Panel Core Options
Polystyrene 1lb. or 2lb. density – Polyurethane – Fiberglass
- Glazed panels shall be factory assembled with 3/16″ tempered glass.
- Standard windows to be 44″ wide x 40″ high.
- Glazing is held in place by a resilient vinyl glazing gasket allowing for easy replacement.
- Glazed panels are interchangeable with solid panels and door panels of like size.
- Available in 2-foot, 3-foot, or 4-foot widths.
- Double glazed units – Plexiglas- Lexan – 1/4″ tempered tinted colors
- Sliding glass – Wire reinforced – Safety laminated
Doors shall be standard 3′ 0″ x 6′ 8″ x 1 3/4″ and finished to match panels. Doors are factory pre-hung in aluminum frames and installed in a modular 4′ panel. Doors and door frames take one pair of 4″ x 4″ hinges and are shipped complete with all hardware and lockset.
- 6′ x 6’8″ double doors – 6′ x 8’0″ double doors – 8′ x 8′ double sliding doors
- Door closures – Kick plates – Door windows – Special locks – Custom sizes
All aluminum framing is constructed out of 6063-T6 aluminum and anodized to a clear finish for maintenance free permanency.
- Posts have structural capabilities of supporting loads of up 10,000 pounds.
- Standard posts serve as channeled raceways for electrical, telephone, and computer wiring.
- The unique design allows for the removal of panels without disassembly of adjoining panels
- The ceiling system includes white enameled steel T-bar grid complete with wall angle, hanger wires, 2′ x 4′ mineral fiberboard tiles, and fiberglass insulation
- when noted.
The lay-in design allows for use of recessed fluorescent lighting. Ceilings are rated Class A noncombustible.
Galvanized ribbed steel, 1 1/2″ or 3″ deep x 36″ wide Nestable panels in 22, 20, or 18 gauge depending upon span and load conditions. Decking serves as dust cover, diaphragm and support for ceiling and light fixtures.
Includes electrical raceway connection posts, outlets, switches, light fixtures and circuit panel as noted on proposal.
Note: Wire, run to power source, ceiling conduit, and fittings are part of the electrical package, but are not included unless factory and electrical installation are specified.